Who else wants financial security and peace of mind?
It's your turn to find it.
These days, we all wear a lot of different hats. Many of us are parents, significant others, professionals, with a lot of responsibilities at home. After a long day, the last thing we want to think about is our personal finances. That reality keeps many of us stuck where we are.
Has getting your financial world organized been on your mind? For how long? How has it impacted you?
Far too many of us feel anxious about money, uncertain about our future, and that stress can follow us everywhere.
Getting your finances together is one of the most important things you can do for yourself and your family.
It can be expensive, difficult to implement, and a challenge to manage.
If you’d like to create a plan for getting where you want to go financially, get rid of those feelings of uncertainty, and have more headspace to think about and focus on anything other than money, this could be a solution.
With our Academy Coaching Program, you will:
- Think about and set goals for every aspect of life - Giving you clarity on your future
- Define your core values - Solidifying what you stand for and against
- Set your financial foundation of the proper insurance coverage - Giving you peace of mind knowing your family is protected
- Develop your saving and investing plan - Allowing you to stop wondering if you’re investing in the “right” things
- Prepare and plan for retirement - Visualizing and designing your future lifestyle
- Plan your estate - Ensuring your wishes are honored and your legacy is secure
- Complete your financial plan - You’ll decide where you want to go, look at where you are, and create the plan for making it happen
You'll get access to:
- 20 online and on-demand courses, including our DIY Financial Plan, Teaching Kids about Money, and Getting on the Same $ Page as Your Partner courses
- Our live, virtual monthly workshop
- Monthly Office Hours sessions where you can get all your questions answered
- An annual one-on-one financial coaching session
But this won't help everyone...
It takes a very special individual to be able to invest the time to take charge of their financial lives, and to follow my step-by-step process.
If that’s you, great! If it’s not, no problem.
Maybe it’s best for you to keep doing what you’re doing.
If you’re looking for a traditional, buttoned up financial character in a suit and tie, I’m not the right person for you. But if you mostly want an approachable, genuine person who cares deeply about the people he serves, we’ll get along great.
From our students:
“George is an easy-going, caring person. His experience helps him explain difficult concepts in an easy to understand way”
Omar and Monica
“George is great at meeting you where you are. He’s helped us set our priorities and take action”
Sara Jane and Lane
“This course helped us create our plan and we couldn’t be happier.”
Greg and Erica
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost?
$500 a year, or $45 a month.
How do I know if the program will work for me?
If you engage in the work, and take advantage of the resources, you'll get the results you're looking for.
Do I need to be good with money and understand personal finance?
No. The program is designed so anyone can understand it.
What if I get stuck and can’t figure something out?
You can attend our monthly Office Hours sessions and get any question answered. You'll also get an annual one-on-one financial coaching session with one of our Certified Coaches. Also, we love communicating with our students, so you can reach out anytime.
You have enough time to do almost anything, but not enough time to waste. As the saying goes, “The best time to plant a tree was 30 years ago. The next best time is today.”
Financial matters are time-sensitive, it pays to get started.
This course is for you if you’re ready to take charge of your financial life.
Imagine how great it would be to have a clear plan for your future.
What would you do with more certainty and peace of mind?
Want more information?
We respect your email privacy.
A 20 year finance industry veteran, podcaster, writer and speaker, George is working to help people get better at money and life how they want.
He spent 10 years with a Fortune 100 company as an advisor and in leadership positions where he impacted thousands of people and developed training curriculums. He's the President of Financial Consulting Professionals, the Founder and Chief Community Officer of Money Alignment Academy and the host of the LifeBlood podcast.
George is honored to have been named to Investopedia's list of the Top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors many years in a row.
He is husband to Emilie and dad to James and Jack.